The K-200 E-Z Way Floor Applicator is a significant time and money saver. A one-man operation can cover as much as 10,000 square feet in less than two hours. This is about the equivalent of 10 man hours of work spent with the traditional wood block applicator. Think of the money (and backache) saved in a year’s time!
K-200 E-Z Way Floor Applicator
K-200 E-Z Way Applicator
- K-200 E-Z Way Applicator from Applicator Technology, Inc.
- A lightweight, completely self-contained gravity fed system.
- No cumbersome pressure tanks required.
- The K-200 E-Z Way Applicator incorporates specially designed components for the express purpose of applying solvent based coatings, such as concrete floor seals and gymnasium floor finishes.
- The frame assembly has a wood base to provide the stability found in standard lamb’s wool applicators and a specially designed synthetic lamb’s wool pad to aid in the application of a smooth, uniform coating
- The K200 E-Z Applicator’s manifold has been specially constructed from aluminum to resist solvent attack.
- Uniform application – positive control of the coating which eliminates the back-breaking job of feather out the finish.
- The K200 E-Z Applicator is extremely effecient and will not waste materials.
- The coating material is never contaminated. There’s no need to throw away any leftover material.
- Empty remaining material back into the original container for use on the next job.
- All parts on the applicator can be replaced if a part should break or wear out.
- **Please Note: The pads are NOT included with the applicator. Pads sold separately.**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.